Monday, June 29, 2009

UNITED WE STAND

Religious SA or mixed voices- United We Stand was written for the youth of the Fountain Colorado Stake of the The Church of Jesus Christ Of Latter-Day Saints. When I was serving with the youth, we leaders were able to do our personal progress along with the girls--the with their "New" book. (We had the old white ones when I was young) So, for my YW in Excellence project one year, I wrote this song. We have incredible youth on our ward, and as I thought about them, "united" was the word that came to mind. In talking to them, I know that our youth are few in numbers at their schools, and they stand out because of their beliefs. People know who they are and what they stand for--and they have gained respect for that! I miss serving with the youth! (but don't tell the Bishop!)

*To Print: Left click on the picture. It will open a window with full sized music.



























No comments:

Post a Comment