Saturday, June 27, 2009

OPEN YOUR HEART

Religious Vocal Duet, SA, Open Your Heart, was written for a visiting teaching conference in the Green Field Ward in Mesa AZ. One of my friends approached me, gave me her ideas and asked me to write a song. She wanted something with a play on the word Harmony--and how we as sisters in the gospel create harmony when we work together. Her idea gave me the inspiration to write the song. A group of us sang it at the conference; it was a neat experience!

*To Print: Left click on the picture. It will open up a window with full sized music.





































2 comments:

  1. What a great blog. You have a great talent! One of these days I am going to learn to play the piano. And I wish I had kept up with my violin when I was a kid. THanks for sharing your songs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fact you have included the history and origin of your work. It is amazing how inspired you are to create such talented songs. Just beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete