Saturday, June 27, 2009

BLESSED ARE YOU

Religious Vocal solo or duet-Blessed Are You was written for the Young Women in Mesa AZ., of the Mountain View Stake of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Say Saints. The Stake camp director approached me and asked me to write a song for their theme, "Be Loyal to the Royal Within." I was so busy at the time, that I told her I would think about it. I was on my way to the store and as I drove, the lyrics and the tune just came to me. At the stoplights, I would write everything down. Ten minutes later, I had written this song. I was so humbled by the inspiration that I received from the Lord, and I truly believe that as we accept calls to serve, we will be given what we need to fulfill those callings!

*To Print: Left click on the picture; it will open a window with full sized music.







1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this. If it's okay, we'd like to use it for our YW in Excellence this year.

    ReplyDelete